Thanks to Srividhya from Vidhyashomecooking, I have my first ever blog award. After almost a year, I had just started blogging again on this food blog and in a few days, Vidhya bestowed me with this Very Inspiring Blog Award. Needless to say, it was super encouraging for me. Not just this award, she has commented on every single post of mine, further encouraging me to post everyday 🙂 Thank you so much Sri, for my first blog award and your continual support 🙂
As a part of this award, I need to follow the below rules -
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Now for the 7 hidden facts about me - as this is my food blog, I am going to keep the facts on my food/kitchen stories.
- I usually like to cook alone in the kitchen. I need a companion, but only to give me company - to talk to me, that is. I end up doing most of the tasks myself or in other words, dominate the kitchen 🙂
- As much as love to cook, I hate the cleaning work. Most of the times, I would be making a cleaning deal with the husband. If amma is around, no need to worry at all 😀
- I love to hear about my food and expect my family to share feedback with me. I always compliment on the food served to me and can say, expect others also to do the same. If I see someone eating silently, I cant stand it at all.
- I have love hate relationship with many dishes. Like Sambar. Like Moong Dal Tadka. Like Okra Fry. Like Brinjal. And many more. It happens in phases. Today, I like all of these but there have been times I have not touched these at all.
- I have never eaten cucumber or watermelon, except for just once in all my life. I cant even stand the slightest smell of these two. Number of times, S has coaxed me to try the either of these, only to fail miserably.
- if there is one task that I absolutely love doing in the kitchen, its the chopping of vegetables. Again, I hate to chop onions 😀
- Soon after any meal, I wish to have something sweet. I am such a sweet-toothed person and when there is nothing at home, I have had a teaspoon of sugar also. Thankfully, those days are in the past 😀
I am not nominating anyone specific for this award, Pls take up this tag if you are interested 🙂
Thanks for taking it up.. Watermelon pudikatha??? how about if I mix watermelon juice with roohafza?
Thank you for nominating me Sri 🙂 hehehe weird no?! but I really dont like watermelon.. have tried only once in my life 😀